kidnap my heart

Hello, I'm Martin, a martian.
I think Wendy is "nice" :D
(This is my english journal blog.) Ha ha ha.

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Wendy Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai









Saturday, July 18, 2009

-Convo 10.

A performance that really impressed me would be a dance performance by GROOVE. They were synchronised and the moves were smooth and cool. I would never consider it as I never had the interest and the thought in mine since young. I do not like facing large audiences probably of my phobia of facing people. Even if I would become an actor I prefer being the bad guy probably because of my harsh character. It would be more suitable for me and much more comfortable than playing any other roles.

Yes i agree and this is how depression comes about when people worry too much. There are many things in life that would make us worry like studies, family problems, income shortage and personnel relationships. This is inevitable. If were to worry too much for all of these inevitable problems in life, I believe that we would suffer from severe depression. Listening to music or doing some light excercises or participating in recreational activities definetely relieves our minds and gives us a breather.