kidnap my heart

Hello, I'm Martin, a martian.
I think Wendy is "nice" :D
(This is my english journal blog.) Ha ha ha.

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Wendy Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai









Saturday, July 18, 2009

-Convo 2.

I enjoy styling my own hair with a unique style of my own usually with a pomade and hairsprays. I never see it troublesome as many people thought as i feel that a first impression is important. I am also weary of my physical appearance. Normally I do not like going to a saloon to cut my hair. It is something I always hated since young. Hairstyles are important as it gives u your own unique look. It is also catchy to the sight of others and it also gives people an impression of you whether you are messy, neat or stylish.

These devices are definitely necessary as he gets people to think twice in case they want to commit a crime or something foolish under these 24hours watchful eyes. Even if a crime or incident has taken place, authorities can also review these events days later. In my opinion, I do not think that it gives people a sense of security as people can still commit crime under a cctv camera. It is something that review history but not protect you at the moment of incident.