kidnap my heart

Hello, I'm Martin, a martian.
I think Wendy is "nice" :D
(This is my english journal blog.) Ha ha ha.

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Wendy Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai









Saturday, July 18, 2009

-Convo 4.

The place that I have been to that really took my heart away is the small little waterfall on cameron highland. The atmosphere was terrific with small continuos breeze and the soothing sound of water falling from a height. I really felt relaxed and peaceful at that very moment. Definitely I would recommend it to my frends and probably go together with them some other times.
It is extremely important to look after the natural habitats and wildlife as these are place of recreation and beauty. There are also medicinal values hidden in these habitats and it is also important to let them go extinct. We need to protect them so that the future generation can see them. Due to the rapid growth in economy and industrialisation. These natural habitats are constantly being destroyed together with the animals and wildlife living withn. Developing cities are important for growth of our society as it provides more jobs and opportunities. However there is still a need to preserve nature.