kidnap my heart

Hello, I'm Martin, a martian.
I think Wendy is "nice" :D
(This is my english journal blog.) Ha ha ha.

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Wendy Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai









Saturday, July 18, 2009

-Convo 6.

I was still young and still was unable to draw a line between the right and the wrong. Lured by my temptation to buy a pack of neopets cards I stole a huge amount of $40 from my own mother. I was feeling really happy at that time when i bought it but however, days later, I was starting to regret and feel really remorseful. People do not want to admit their mistake because they are afraid. It is cowardy when yuo do not dare to admit your mistakes. As what people says '' It takes great courage to admit your own mistakes. "

Yes. Practise makes Perfect. It also takes a little interest and determination to get really good at a certain kind 0f sports. People who can do better than others is because of the sacrifice they made. They sacrifice their time to achieve better results. They are also much more determined. It is not fair at all. The difference in sex does not determine the results or the ability to fair better or lousier in sports. For example, there was a female gymnast who broke the the computer records in an Olympic game.