kidnap my heart

Hello, I'm Martin, a martian.
I think Wendy is "nice" :D
(This is my english journal blog.) Ha ha ha.

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Wendy Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai









Saturday, July 18, 2009

-Convo 8.

Given a chance to, I really would want to be a food entrepreneur. The reason behind it is that it would never die out. It is not a trend like in the fashion industry. We all need to eat, so, I belive that it is a safe and stable business. I would never give up till i reach my goal. This a rather strong characteristic of mine to ensure my success. I always perservere. In times of crisis like a spread of a pandemic or and economic drop would definitely affect a business. This is a time where we businesses would be in danger.

Women in theory have weaker determination power and they break down easily. They are distracted easily and are better at housekeeping. Employers can provide moral support to them and give them more encouragement. Working at home means a more flexible time. It also more relaxing and convenient as there is no need to travel. Disadvantages would be getting distracted easily by televisions and family matters.