kidnap my heart

Hello, I'm Martin, a martian.
I think Wendy is "nice" :D
(This is my english journal blog.) Ha ha ha.

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Wendy Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai









Thursday, July 2, 2009

-The scene below depicts a scene in a nursing home for the elderlys. Right in the middle of the elderlys is a middle-aged man in white demonstrating to them some aerobics move. He probably had requested the elderlys to follow his actions as they were scene imidating his actions. They were all seen with a curious look as they probably never seen these types of excercises during the times in the home. I believe this moves can strengthen their arms and overall body health and might help prevent some diseases like osteoporosis and cardiac arrest. I always carry a sympathy to them as these elderlys are mostly abandoned by their own children. Therefore, we as volunteers would entertain them and make them feel important and realised by the society.