kidnap my heart

Hello, I'm Martin, a martian.
I think Wendy is "nice" :D
(This is my english journal blog.) Ha ha ha.

Affiliates: Amanda Brandon Dillon Genevie Gerome Jezreel Jiawei Julian Koonaik MinYi Mr Kek Nigel Pearl Ronald Shuling Tatrui Thianhong Tinghong WeiEr Wendy Xinzi Yiling Yuxiang Zhengkai









Thursday, July 2, 2009

-The scene below depicts 2 nursery teachers playing a game of "Catch The Chicks" with the nursery kids. From the look of their faces, I can see that they are engrossed and are really enjoying their game. The boy infront is the "Eagle" and he is trying to catch the last "Chick" behind the row of children. These is probably one of the games they play in the nursery so that they can experience outdoor fun. This is a game which is very popular during the olden times. It is rather surprising that these teachers still engage in this games with the kids.